My service typically starts when a client first asks the question “Where do I want to be 10 or 15 years from now?”
I love working with people, listening, suggesting options and being the catalyst for the development and implementation of their unique Property Plan or strategy.
US Property Made Easy grew out of the help I have provided to my colleagues, friends and family for the past twelve years.
You can read many of their Testimonials and view many of the properties they (and I) have purchased over this time, each with particular life situations and/or financial goals in mind.
Any real estate agent can sell someone a house.
I ensure my clients have the tools, knowledge, and options available for them to determine their own path; a path I share with you.
I strive to make a positive difference in my clients’ lives both today and years from now.
My services include the following important components.
- Contact and information exchange
- US property and loan market information including general information on property types, locations, prices, rental returns, loan qualification and processes
- Client’s needs determined
- Property Plan developed
- Referral of Property Plan to appropriate specialists such as tax, financial planners, attorney and estate planning specialists as appropriate.
Facilitate the following key aspects:
- US bank accounts,
- ITIN application,
- US mailing address,
- US and local tax implications
- US loan qualification,
- Trust and/or company(s) structure created as applicable
- Representation by a licensed Nevada Real Estate Agent and Realtor.
- Property Search. An interactive process to locate the specific property matching the client’s specified requirements of Property Type, price range, location and condition.
- Assessment of the likelihood of a successful closing through close examination of the seller’s individual Short Sale situation.
- Assessment of the likelihood of a successful closing on a Foreclosure Property giving consideration to whether the client is sourcing a loan or making a cash offer.
- Offer submission and negotiation.
- Assistance to complete the transaction including: loan application assistance, property inspections and evaluation, renegotiation with seller when necessary, liaison with escrow company, insurance company and lender, review of the HUD-1 and other closing documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Trusted Licensed Realtor referrals in other states including Texas, Hawaii, Florida and California plus Macau, Paris and Australia.
- Review of the Property Management Agreement
- Property management discount in Las Vegas and San Antonio as part of my client group
- Advise on rental advertising, rental rates, and tenancy agreement
- Advise on property repairs, renovations, costs of such and access to trusted yet economical tradespeople.
- Advise on general issues arising from the purchase transaction
- Advise on related correspondence received
- Annual review of Property Plan and property performance
- Evaluation of property performance as related to the strategy
- Notification of and option to participate in further property investment opportunities
- General property market info and insights
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter
- Advise or representation if desired when the property is sold
As you can see, your property purchase is just the start of our relationship. My clients continue to contact me many years after their first property purchase. They call or email as their life circumstances change, when considering new directions or just for a review of where they are at. My clients gain accurate information on the performance of their property assets; how to safeguard them as their life situations change and sometimes, how to achieve additional gains from further investments. My clients are long term clients, just as our property purchases tend to be long term in nature. I now also have the privilege to count many initial clients as my friends!
If you are interested in assistance with fitting US property into your financial plan I can be reached at email@example.com